Tuesday, October 14, 2008

33 weeks already!

I am 33 weeks today! holy cow is all I have to say!! The weeks are flying by, yet when I hit another week mark I can't beleive it! I am getting SO close to the big day, it is unreal. I have my next ob appointment october 24th, then I have my 36 week ultra sound on november 7th to decide whether or not I will be needing a c-section. So far she hasn't flipped, I can still clearly see and feel her head and butt on each side of my belly button. I know she still has a few more weeks to flip but if she doesn't it isn't any biggy to me as long as she is healthy. I am doing well, I've never been pregnant before so I dont know what anything is supposed to feel like but I think I am having BH (they feel like a tight muscle spasm that lasts for a few seconds and goes away) They are happening more and more these days. My boob leakage is getting worse and worse, I no longer get little wet spots on my shirt..they are now big wet spots! I swear they are dripping all day long!!! haha. Thank God for breast pads! I think I need to start wearing a bra to bed :( I am to the point that I dont sleep at all. Everyone always tells you to get plently of rest in the end of pregnancy..well hello at the end it becomes impossible to get plenty of rest. Between getting up every thirty minutes to pee, the hip pains and in my case a giant head poking out of my side causing horrid pain..sleeping is impossible lmao. I am doing well, just counting down the days :) I went to babies r us the other day for the very first time and about died! I am all the way finished with Tegan's christmas shopping..she is already spoiled rotten! I am actually almost done with Zach's gifts too and yes everything is wrapped :)I am ready for the christmas tree to go up, Zach and I will put it up the week before thanksgiving lmao, it would go up now but people would think I was nuts if my tree was up before holloween even got here!! lmao! Come on December!!!!! This has been the happiest year of my life and it is only going to get better, I can't wait for the holidays! I got Tegan the cutest christmas dress the other day at TCP, now I need to find thick red ribbon to make her a big bow to go with it :) Here are my newest belly shots! I am getting bigger and so are my mommy marks! It looks like I am dropping a bit, each week my belly seems to be more and more into my pubic area..and so do the stretch marks haha. Here is also a video of little miss Tegan making my belly bounce from her hiccups. Enjoy! here is a picture of me looking down at my belly. you can see Tegan's butt pushed way out on my left side, this is her FAVORITE way to sleep!

1 comment:

Evyn said...

Man, you are sooo close now!!!