Thursday, August 14, 2008

24 week belly shots.

I finally had Zach take my belly shots this morning so I could post them. I know I will have plenty of pics to post this weekend so I figured I better just do it today. I also wanted to share Tegan's new sign with you all. Zach had one lonely piece of wood in the garage calling my name so I had him sand it down for me. I think it finishes her wall so well :)

p.s. only 2 more days until my shower! yay!

my little princess is our fairy tale come true!!!


24 weeks!!! notice my belly bulging out the one side..lol I look all lopsided, that would be little miss Tegan's head :)



ok I love blogger, but I dont like that you can't send messages..so I will have to respond here. April!! Thanks for the sweet advice! I just looked online for the moby sling and love it :) I will have to get one! I am one that wont do anything other than walking to make labor come on. Tegan will come when she is ready to come :) I would never ever do castor oil, nor could I get it down lol. I dont even want to have to be induced, I want my body to do it all on its own. I am a BIG believer in swaddling and cuddling, I think it is very important for the baby :) As for snaps..thankfully the sleepers she has can be both sleepers and gowns...wonderful investment! lol.

1 comment:

Brie said...

you look awesome and only you can pull off those cutsie panties.. Im on the other hand going commando these days. ha ha