Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tegan's homecoming outfit

Zachary and I have been on the hunt for the perfect outfit to bring our little miracle home in and finally we found it! Thank you Lindsey for coming across such a darling site and telling me about it!!!! I ordered her dress and hat today! I can't wait to get it and see it in person :)
I originally had an adorable sleeper gown picked out but Zach didn't like it so I let him chose her outfit and I think he did a wonderful job! She is going to look darling in ther little dress and ruffle butt tights!

here is her dress :) -
https://snapdragonsbaby.3dcartstores.com/Bebemonde-Embroidered-Mesh-Pink-Dress_p_49-1029.html

While looking at everything Zach came across this little hat and he fell in love with it. He said she would need it for the winter so we should just buy it for her..hahaha already Tegan has daddy wrapped around her pinky :)

You have to admit, the hat is to die for!!! -
https://snapdragonsbaby.3dcartstores.com/Kensington-Baby-Pink-Coco-Hat_p_24-81.html

she will be sooo cute! I can't wait to hold her. I am 25 weeks today! It is amazing to think that in as little as 12 weeks she could be here! come on 37 weeks!

-babyshower blog and pics are posted in blog below :)

3 comments:

Evyn said...

Awww it took me forever to pick an outfit too. Im taking like...5, because Im still not sure which one is best. With it being September, it might be hot, or it might be cooler, so Im taking short sleeve and long sleeve.

Me said...

I seriously just can't get over how cute and sweet that little dress is. Ahhhh!! I'm so glad you decided to get it as I can't wait to see Tegan in it!

Kristy said...

lol I couldn't help but get it!! it is just way too darling to pass up!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending me the link!!! I can't wait for it to get here so I can see it and before I know it Tegan will be here and I get to see her in it..awww!!! omg and the hat, it is beyond words! just too cute!