Friday, August 22, 2008

25 week update

I know I haven't posted an update in a while so I decided I would sit down really fast and let you all know the latest on me and the pregnancy. I finally posted my 25 week belly shots in my belly album, alot has been going on here so I haven't been around. Things are going wonderful as far as the pregnancy goes, I am 25 1/2 weeks pregnant today! I had my OB appointment yesterday, my blood pressure was 102/66 and Tegan's heartbeat was 151. I have my glucose test in 3 weeks and the following week is my last monthly visit then I start going every two weeks! I was given my hospital admission papers to fill out and send in! All of this is soo exciting to Zach and I, it means we are getting closer and closer to our little girl being here!!! Zach told me the other day that he can't wait to hold her and change her poopy diapers! haha He is going to make the best daddy ever! I just can't wait to see the love of my life holding my little dream come true. I am getting bigger and bigger with each week (as you can tell by the pics) I am up 13 1/2 pounds since my pre pregnancy weight. Tegan is one strong active little girl, she kicks me so hard now that you can see my belly bouncing from the outside, she even kicks my necklace off of my belly! I love sitting here watching my belly bounce. She is a blessing beyond all words! I got her homecoming dress and hat in the mail today, they are darling and soo tiny! I was neverous because the dress is 3 months, but it is shown on a doll so I didn't think it would be that big and it isn't, it is smaller than some of her newborn clothes, it is totally perfect and I can't wait to bring her home in it :)