Tuesday, August 26, 2008

26 weeks


Today I am 26 weeks pregant with my sweet little Tegan Marie. This is the first week in a while that you are getting your belly shots and update on time rather than a few days late, I suppose I am on the ball this week. I am doing wonderful, I am getting back into the always feeling tired stage. I have days where I get in the mood to clean and organize and go go go, other days I get out of bed at 11am and lay on the couch all day feeling flat out exhausted. I am loving everything about pregnancy! Tegan listens to her classical music everyday now, it is said that the complex chords are wonderful for a babies brain developement. I am totally in love with The Vitamin String Quartet, they are amazing! I sing to Tegan all the time, I love singing her the Cuppy Cake Song..I find myself fighting back tears when singing it to her. :) I am just so in love with her and I am loving every second of pregnancy. There is nothing like feeling your little miracle moving within you and watching your belly grow. I can no longer see my feet or vajayjay, both have vanished! haha. Tegan amazes me everyday, I just sit here and watch my belly and smile like I've never smiled before. She loves sticking her butt out, you can cup it in your hand :) if you poke her she will move lol it is so breathtaking. This morning Zach woke up at 6:45 to get ready to go help his dad paint; Tegan was sleeping at the time but he always talks to her. As soon as she heard his voice this morning she kicked him really hard, that just made his day!! She is loved soo very much. I can't wait to hold her in my arms. With how fast time is flying by she will be here in no time.

2 comments:

Evyn said...

You look great!!!! I hope you are feeling okay.

April and Jeff said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!