Tuesday, September 2, 2008

27 weeks!

WOOHOO for the third trimester!!! I am 27 weeks pregnant today, it is so crazy to think that Tegan will be here in 10-13weeks!!!! I am looking more and more pregnant with each week that passes, I can never believe the difference from week to week! My belly button is now out, Shely called it lmao and she called it right!!! My beautiful fresh looking belly is now starting to get those mommy marks that I will cherish forever and have forever for that matter. I am now up to 151 pounds which puts me 18 pounds above my pre pregnancy weight. I am getting the classic swollen sore pregnant feet, if I am up for more than 20 mins my feet feel like they are going to bleed. Tegan is sooooo active, she makes my belly hop and bounce and shift..it is beyond amazing! She LOVES playing on my bladder, one of these days she is going to make me pee myself lmao. She likes to push her hands in my back and push her entire body out front, you can feel her head, butt and feet perfectly! It is so breath taking to know that there is only my uterine wall between my hand my my little Tegan's head. I love her soo much!!! We are busy getting the house perfect for her arrival, Zach will be painting the living room and trim tomorrow and thursday. We bought the picket fence for the mural in Tegan's room, I can't wait for everything to be done :) I have my second baby shower this saturday at my aunts house! Im super excited!!!!! I have my glucose test next friday and my last monthly ob apt the following week, then I start going every two weeks! So many exciting things are ahead of me!!!


3 comments:

Evyn said...

I avoided stretch marks until THIS WEEK. I couldn't believe it when I saw them b/c I went nearly 9 months without them. Oh well, I will sport them proudly!

Me said...

Darling Kristy!!! I avoided stretch marks with Olivia and avoided them with Carson until the LAST WEEK before he was born. Naughty naughty.

April and Jeff said...

Everything sounds like it is going awesome! My stretch marks came 3 weeks before I had the twins. You sound fantastic. Get some rest :)