Thursday, September 11, 2008

watch out now!

I am totally pregnant and raging with hormones and the bitch in me is starting to come out so watch out! I find that so many things piss me off or drive eme crazy, I find people getting under my skin and others make me want to grind me teeth!!!!

The constant negativity of others drives me crazy! Maybe this is because Im such a positive person and can't take it when people think everything is just so horrible and life sucks. People need to look at all the good in life rather than dwelling on the negative and making their lives so focused on the negative.

The fact that the AMAZING candy bar I ate in my dream last night doesn't exsist pisses me off like no other!!! It was so wonderful!! It was made by hersey and it was a giant candy bar that came in packs of three, it was called turkey chocolate! lmao It was thin milk chocolate with mouth watering toffee bits and crunch pieces, it was pure heaven and even in my dream I had to hunt all over to find it!

People that feel the need to tell me how to parent my child or what brands to use ect. Just because Im young and this is my first child doesn't mean I dont have views of my own. I appreciate all of your advice but when I tell you my views and you argue with me it pisses me off.

People in the stores and gas stations that act like Im a giant cow. Im tired of the twin jokes, they aren't funny! Yes I have a big belly, yes I am bigger than some that are 28 weeks pregnant but hello I am a small framed girl carrying a wright baby..all wright babies are big!!! I love my belly and think it is beautiful!! Stop trying to be funny!!!

People in the check out lines that dont think before they speak. Im buying tons of PINK baby clothes and Im pregnant, so I get asked aww what are you naming the baby, I tell proceed to say Tegan and then get asked if it is a girl or a boy! no Im buying pink for my baby boy! ugh!!!!

The fact that some think it is impossible for my boobs to be leaking(and have been for well over a month), it is normal! If you dont belive me come here and I will squirt you!

I get pissy when people think I am only this bubbly perky person. I am a normal person, I get bitchy and pissy too! Im not fake I can't stay all perky all the time. Yes I am very sweet and loving and I am a very very positive person and I tend to see the good in everyone but that doesn't mean that I can't stand up for myself and that Im not entitled to my own opinion.

I hate that dairy queen keeps advertising the banana dream pie blizzard!!! I want one so bad but am still leary of eating soft serve ice cream due to the risk of listeria...I may have to give in just once or I wont be happy.

The fact that yahoo always takes me to the penis cookie blog!!! I now hate that cookie and havec nitemares of it!!!

whew, it feels so nice to get everything off my chest! yay for sweet relief!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't mean to laugh but that was too funny! You go girl! You tell everyone to go to hell and just be you! And if you don't like em squirt em!

April and Jeff said...

GO Kristy!!! Tell it how you feel it! Didn't feel empowering!

April and Jeff said...

Escuse me, I meant to write,
Did'nt THAT feel empowering.
woopsie