Tuesday, September 9, 2008

28 weeks!


Today I am 28 weeks pregnant which puts me at a whole 7 months along!!! Time is FLYING by so fast! We are getting more and more excited with each week that passes as it puts us another week closer to Tegan being here. I know I have 8-12 more weeks to go still, but I am starting to feel very pregnant! The heartburn is back full force and mad cravings are starting to kick in. I cried my eyes out yesterday in the car because I was hungry lmao! My boobs are leaking more and more, I finally got breast pads haha. I am getting huge!!!! As of this morning I am up 19 pounds, I hit 151 omg!!! I am ALL out front, Tegan loves to push her entire body out making my belly look lopsided, last night when I looked down my belly looked square lmao. You can feel nearly every part of her body, it is so amazing to know that it is just my uterine wall seperating my hand and her little body. She is very active and loves to make my belly bounce and kicking my bladder has become a favorite past time of hers, one of these days I will pee myself haha! For the past two weeks now I have been experiencing horrid kicks to the cervix, they make me stop in my tracks and bend over a bit. As painful as it is I can't help but giggle because I know it is my little Tegan that is causing me the pain and discomfort. We are getting things in order here around the house. Zach is working ..ing the living room and halway..the walls are done in the living room and the trim is almsot done. I have washed and put away all of Tegan's cloths and blankets, I even have her diaper bag packed and ready to go. You can't at all tell Im excited can you?! lmao! Once I hit 32 weeks the carseat will be going in the car along with our bags, you can never be too safe or too prepared in my eyes. I go in this friday for my glucose test and next thursday I go in for my last monthly visit to my OB, from then on out I will be going every two weeks! My dream is really coming true! WOW!




1 comment:

April and Jeff said...

Yay! Love the pics! You are a beautiful pregnant mama!