Saturday, September 27, 2008

A day at the apple orchard

Today Zach and I went with his parents to the Jonamac Apple Orchard in Malta Illinois. We had a wonderful time here!!! We picked a bushel of apples, picked pumpkins from the pumpkin patch and endulged in fresh apple doughnuts and apple cider slushes. It was such a beautiful sunny day, a bit on the warm side for my liking but there wasn't a cloud in the sky! We had a blast and took alot of pictures for memories :) after our apple picking and pumpkin picking we looked around the little shop..pure heaven for me! Zach and I picked out two soy candles and I even found some primitive crow decor!!!! For those of you that know me well know that I LOVE primitive decor and all things old and country :) I have fell in love with all the old crow decor and get soo excited when I find a store that has crows!!!! Sadly they didn't have anything I could by for Tegan, I really wanted to get her something..we are going to a pumpkin patch in october so I will get her something there!!! By the end of the day I was SOO hot and flushed (it was 83 degrees..bleh) and my feet were so swollen and sore. There is nothing like coming home, taking a cool shower and propping your feet up...of corse we had to hit culvers on the way home(yum onion rings!)

all the pictures that we took today are posted in the blog below! Enjoy :) notice how big I am getting!!!! 31 weeks on tuesday!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Potter said...

OH my gosh your belly is delicious! I can't wait to see that baby!