Sunday, September 7, 2008

baby shower round two

Yesterday was my baby shower thrown by my mommy, aunt and sister. We had the shower at my aunts house at 1pm. I met my mom at her house at 10am yesterday to help her set everything up and to try to control my excitment!!! So many people were invited, many of which rsvp'd and promised they would be there. Even my moms boyfriends family who I didn't even know were invited. Of corse parts of MY FAMILY didn't come but all of daves family came to celebrate and some of them I have never even met. It is amazing how people are! As hard as it was I tried not to let it get to me and I enjoyed my shower. We ate food, played lots of games and opened gifts which took forever because my mom bought out every store it seems lol. We had a wonderful time and I got alot of nice things but by the end I was beyond exhausted. I helped clean up a bit after the shower then I drove home and unloaded the car, my mom came over shortly after that to help me put everything away and spend some time together..she was such a big help!!! Here is a list of what I got and alot of pictures...enjoy and ignore the pudgy pregnant face!


*toys
*books
*burp cloths
*teethers
*baby spoons
*brush/comb set
*tons of wipes (we had a wipe raffle)
*bath towl
*sleepers
*baby soap, lotion, powder, oil, cotton balls, qtips
*dreft
*desitine, baby tylonal, gas drops
*photo albums
*baby hangers
*socks
*tons of clothes
*bibs
*3 sets of dr. browns bottles
*medical kit (thermometer, nose sucker, medicine dropper,nail clippers ect)
*onsies
*blankets
*diapers
*disposable dirty diaper bags
*bassinet
*shoes
*diaper bag
*tights
*wipe warmer
*bath thermometer
*travel wipe holder
*travel soap/lotions ect set
*a kiddie ice pack (adorable! it looks like a stuffed teddy bear)
*"what happens at grandmas stays at grandmas" suit case full of goodies
*baby proofing items
*baby on board car sign
*bath and body works lavender vanilla soap and lufa for me :)

my mom, grandma and I..soon to be four generations of girls!


my grandma trying to guess the poop haha


playing the yarn around the belly game...people weren't so nice!


haha, Im not that big..thanks!


Sam and I


gifts!







little miss Tegan needs no more clothes! haha she is set :) I can't wait to dress her up and put on matching bows! She is going to be such a beautiful little girl. I will be 28 weeks the day after tomorrow! wow! Today I washed all her clothes and I am working on packing her diaper bag..Im getting super excited!

There is another new blog posted below this one....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic shower! Sorry some of your family didn't show. THEIR LOSS. Everything you got looks so cute!