Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am...

I am: a wife, a friend, a mom to be
I think: about others.
I know: I am very blessed
I want: fall to come sooner
I have: the best husband and family
I dislike: heartburn!
I miss: too many people to list
I fear: something happening to my Tegan
I feel: complete
I hear:Zach playing starwars hehe
I smell: the cold morning air
I crave: mc donalds fries
I cry: all the time, usually over nothing
I usually: read into things too fast
I search: for the things my husband misplaces
I wonder: About the future.
I regret: nothing
I love: my family.
I care: about everyone
I always: find the good in people
I worry: about the little things
I am not: the normal (soon to be) 21 year old
I believe: in miracles
I sing: all the time
I don't always: have the dishes done
I argue: with my little sister as if we still lived together
I write: to share my daily life with others
I win: I never win
I lose: my mind at time, pregnancy seems to do that to the best of us
I wish: there were no more dr bills
I listen: to music daily, it is my therapy
I can usually be found: at home.
I am scared: of the cord wrapping around Tegan's neck
I forget: to call people back
I am happy: nearly every day :)


tagging...everyone!

No comments: