Tuesday, August 19, 2008

babyshower


I want to start off by saying that I dont have many pics to share with you all just yet. I put my sister in charge of taking pics with my camera and I came home to look at them and our heads are cut out of all of them. So I am waiting to get the pics my mil and bil took. I am also very disgusted with the way I look in all the pics, my face and arms look soo fat :( I had no idea I looked like that eek! Gotta love retaining water!

The night before my shower I couldn't fall asleep until 1am then I was awake every single hour looking at the clock, I was so excited that I didn't get any sleep lol. I couldn't wait for 1 to get here so I could head over to the shower and await 2 for everyone to start coming. We had a wonderful turn out! There were about 50 people there, many more were invited but didn't come. My gift table kept overflowing and swallowing my guest book lol so we had to keep moving gifts. I couldn't believe how much we got! We had around 5 games linned up but didn't get to do anything other than the diaper raffle or baby bingo, we had to use all our time opening gifts up lol. Tegan is one very loved and very spoiled little girl :) I love everything she got and I feel so blessed to have such awesome people in our lives, people that prayed for us while we were trying to conceive and people that came to the shower to celebrate our little miracle!

Here is a list of all she got :)

-TONS of diapers (you can never have enough)
-blankets
-bath towel, robe, wash clothes
-adorable pink elephant toy (one of my favs!)
-a rubber ducky to test the water temp..the duck is dressed up like a princess! too cute!
-bibs
-receiving blankets
-baby bath tub
-bouncy seat
-onsies
-tons of clothes
-shoes
-adorable handmade scrapbook
-two lovies
-doll
-matress pad
-snow suit and winter jacket
-baby memory book
-foot and handprint frame
-teddy bear that sings "twinkle twinkle little star"
-travel bag dispenser
-shopping cart cover(a must have!)
-socks
-sweet pea picture frame (it's polka dots!)
-nubby sippy cup
-teether
-sleepers and gowns
-boppy pillow
-2 baby swings
-homemade burp clothes (darling!)
-books
-butt paste
-eddie bauer portable rocking hammock
-bumbo seat
-headbands and bows (you know those will get used!)
-gift cards and money

After church yesterday we did a little shopping with my giftcards and got a breast pump, another boppy cover, a quilted carseat cover for the winter, two pairs of shoes, soothies, some winter clothes, an adorable little pink bunny that giggles. After my OB apt on thursday we are going to take one of her swings back to target. I can't believe all that we got! This baby shower didn't have any of my moms side of the family invited, my second baby shower with all her family is only 19 days away!!!

here are a few pics that I have..dont laugh at my swollen face. I will share more pics as I get them..





1 comment:

April and Jeff said...

The coming home outfit is so precious and the hat is super adorable too!.Looks like you got a lot of awesome gifts for your DAUGHTER!