Tuesday, December 9, 2008

3 weeks tomorrow!


Our little Fuzzy will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! I just dont understand where time is going!! It feels like yesterday we brought her home and here she is getting close to a month old! wow!!! Tegan is doing great!!! She is growing and changing so much every day! It is simply amazing to watch her grow and discover new things. She has a dr's apt on thursday, I can't wait to see how much she weighs and such. We are still breast feeding, she is doing so well with it too!!!! Last night she took 15 mins from each side so I didn't even have to pump yay!!!! She eats ALOT, and thinks she is always starving lmao. I am still pumping all the time, I have a freezer full of milk :) She sleeps pretty good during the night, she wakes every 3 hours or so to be changed and fed. She has been sleeping in her bassinet pretty well, until 3am when she thinks it is wide awake hour lmao so then she comes to bed with mommy for a bit. Don't tell me it is a bad habbit blah blah because I have been told over and over and honestly I dont care! Zach works nights and if I am going to get any sleep I have to do what I have to do. I am doing well. I have now lost all of my pregnancy weight, breast feeding sure sucks it away lol. Here are some pictures for you all..she is getting soo big!!!







3 comments:

Evyn said...

Awww I love her ribbons, she is a doll!!

Don't listen to the "experts" who say don't bring the baby into bed with you. I bring Amelia into bed with me all the time. We BOTH sleep better that way. Who wants to sleep alone when you can cuddle with your mommy instead?!

Also---when she gets big enough you should think of getting a wrap. Amelia LOVES it. It works best when they have good head support. She loves looking around when I wear her.

Im glad breastfeeding is going better!!!

April and Jeff said...

Oh goodness! I just got so teary eyed looking at your pictures. Tegan is precious beyond words. Kuddos for losing the weight! wow! I'm curious what kind of carrier Zach was wearing her in. I second the wrap, although there are a lot of different positions you could wear her in that would support her head. BIG GIANT HUGS!

The Wendorff's said...

Hi Kristy,
Tegan gets cuter everyday. I love the picture of her sleeping. I can't wait for my baby...