Monday, December 22, 2008

Let the craziness begin!






Well I called and canceled Tegan's pedi appointment for this morning and rescheduled it for next Tuesday. We had heavy winds and alot of drifting snow and a temp of -35 so I didn't want to even take Tegan out in it. I can't wait for next tuesday to come so I can hear how much she weighs. I know she is getting big! She is now into 0-3 month clothes and her socks finally fit her feet. To get a guess I weighed myself and then weighed myself holding her and it said that she is up to 11 pounds...I thought that was just nuts so Zach did the same and it still said 11 pounds!!! If that is the case then she has gained almost 2 1/2 pounds in two weeks...that can't be right can it? If so then holy breast milk haha. It is going to be a very very busy rest of the week so Tuesday will be here before we know it! Christmas is always a busy time for Zach and I, even more so this year. We will have our christmas here christmas eve morning..then christmas eve night is christmas with my dads side of the family at my grandmas house, we stay the night at my moms house christmas eve night and awake for christmas morning at my moms, then that after noon we are at my aunts for the family christmas..then we go to Zach's parents for christmas night..then finally we are home and ready to sleep until Jan 1st haha. I am super excited for the craziness to start!!! Tegan will be there for it all :) Expect tons of pics!!! Here are a few new pictures of Tegan to get you by until then! Enjoy :)
one month old!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Isn't crazy how fast they grow!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday as a family of 3!