Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tegan's First Christmas!

I was so excited to spend this Christmas with my sweet little miracle. When pregnant I always daydreamed about how it would be having my little girl at Christmas and sharing her excitement in all the Christmases to come. Every christmas at my grandmas there is a new baby, and every year I held them and said "this will be me next year" and this year it really was me! I had my very own baby to spend the holidays with. I had tears in my eyes just thinking about Tegan and how truly blessed I am. She is the best gift I could have ever asked for and I am so thankful that our prayers were finally answered and that I was blessed with such a beautiful little girl. Christmas is always a very busy crazy time here; with having so much family it feels like all we do is run from house to house. Christmas eve morning we had our little christmas here with Zach, Tegan and I. Tegan sat in our laps while we opened a few gifts of hers..the rest of the time she wanted to be on my boob. So I fed her while I opened my gifts lol thank goodness for my boppy pillow!




After we had our little christmas it was time to clean up and get ready to go to my grandmas house to have christmas with my dads side of the family. My grandma had gotten Tegan this little christmas outfit when I was in the hospital with Tegan. I giggled at the sight of her in it all day..she looked like my super cute miss clause. Thankfully we took pictures of her in it before we left home because during a diaper change at my grandmas Tegan decided to pee on herself so she had to be changed into a backup outfit from the diaper bag lol.





After christmas with my dads side of the family we stayed the night at my moms house to awake for christmas morning there. Zach, Tegan and I along with our dog spartan all selpt on the hide-a-bed in the living room. I think Tegan was the only one of us that actually slept!!! She did so well for her first night away from home.


After opening gifts christmas morning at my moms house we had a nice breakfast and got ready to head over to my aunts house for chritmas with my moms side of the family. We had lunch there with the family and opened gifts and spent time together before leaving to head to Zach's parents house for a bit. Around 8pm we finally headed for home..I swear not even an hour after we got home we were in bed passed out! I love the holidays but they wear you out! I hope you all had a very merry christmas!!! I know I did, I can't wait for next year!!!!!

1 comment:

The Wendorff's said...

Love the Christmas pics! I can't wait to have my little man with us next year! Have a good New Year.