Thursday, December 4, 2008

2 weeks already!


Two weeks ago I was laying in the OR waiting anxiously for that first cry from my little miracle. I can't believe it has already been two weeks since I had that little head taken out of my ribs!!! She is such a joy to have, every day I am amazed at how much she changes. She is eating more and more and growing so fast! Her personality is starting to show and every day she changes more and more. I am so in love with my little dream come true, she is such a blessing to have and hold. Tegan is starting to actually fit into her newborn clothes and she is now eating close to 3oz every 2-3 hours! We are still trying breast feeding, it isn't something I want to give up on. I want to have that special bonding time with my little girl. She is a growing girl and wants her food fast and now! I have been working on increasing my milk supply and making my let down faster so that I can give her the fast flow that she wants. Tegan took to the breast today for 20 whole minutes!!! I hope this is the start of breast feeding rather than me pumping all day and feeding her the milk through a bottle. Her clogged tear ducts are getting better with each day, hopefully soon they will be all the way open. All is well here in the Wright house. We are happy, healthy and in love with our new bundle of joy. I will update more when I have a chance :) Until then here are some pictures for you all.





No comments: