Sunday, December 28, 2008

I think..

I think that I just may have a case of mastitis. This morning I woke up with my left boob throbbing like crazy. Nursing off that side doesn't bother me but if you bump into it or as much as touch my boob itself I could cry. Around dinner I started feeling very blah, run down and just not like myself not to mention the uncontrollable shivering. I took my temp and it is at 101.3 which would explain me being so darn cold while sitting in a house that has the thermostat set at 72 and in pj pants and a hoodie! I will call my OB in the morning and see what he says..I don't have my apt with him until next week sometime. I have a feeling I got it from being over full...Tegan has been sleeping for 4 hour spans at night now so my body better adjust to her new schedule soon!! I hope I start to feel better by myself, thankfully mastitis doesn't hurt the breast milk (or so I read). I just wish Zach was home with me tonight...

on a good note...drum roll please....ddddddddd ddddddd ddddddd

(lmao!)

I got MY wedding ring on today! yay!!! I was starting to think that it was never going to fit again!

2 comments:

Evyn said...

Yeah, Id say if you are running a fever you have mastitis!!I was miserable when I had it. I got antibiotics and felt better after a day or two! Good luck!!

Patty said...

Hope you get better soon! I hear mastitis isn't fun at all. I never had it, but know a ton of people who have. Congrats on getting your ring back on. I still can't! :(