Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tegan is 6 weeks! update on us.

What a crazy past few days!!!! Yesterday we had the hour drive to rockford for Tegan's one month check up. My baby girl is getting soo big, a whole 9lbs 6oz 20.2inches long! She is as healthy as can be :) She had to have her second hep-b shot, I of course cried listening to that little cry of pain. I picked her up and held her and cried with her! I dont know what I am going to do at her next apt when she gets her other shots!!! She has now outgrown her new born clothes and made her way into size 0-3 months! It is amazing that she is 6 weeks already..it doesn't at all feel like it has been six weeks already!! After Tegan's appointment we had to stay in rockford and wait for my apt that was at 3 so in the mean time we went to babies r us, target and the mall to shop with our christmas money. I stayed on top of my Tylenol and pumped in the car. My apt confirmed that I do indeed have mastitis. They wanted to admit me to the hospital due to the 104.5 fever I had earlier that morning and the previous high fevers but I opted to come home and go back today for a follow up instead. I haven't had a fever all day and I woke up feeling so much better!!!! We drove to my appointment today, waited for 2 hours and ended up leaving without being seen. We had the hour drive home and zach had to get ready for work so we couldn't wait any longer. I am still taking meds, I have no fever and I'm feeling well so I am sure I am doing ok and on the road to recovery :) here are some pictures of little miss Tegan and a video of her playing!! Gotta love the picture of her passed out on daddy's lap while at the dr's office haha!





No comments: