Thursday, January 1, 2009

Im so excited!

I just HAVE to share my excitement or I am going to explode!!!!! I ordered my sling yesterday from a boutique on ebay! They are adorable and made special just for you!!! I chose a super cute black and white fabric with solid black on the reverse side(they are reversible of course) I wanted a cute retro fabric but I will order another one like that at a later time, I need a neutral one that will match my dress clothes for the up coming engagement party and such that I have to attend. The lady that I ordered it from does free lettering too so I am going to have Tegan's name put on our sling, it also gets shipped with a dvd on all the ways you can wear your baby in the sling!! I can't wait for it to get here! yay!!!

be sure to check out the blog below for pics of Tegan and a new video of my big girl!

1 comment:

The Wendorff's said...

Oh my gosh... I Love the picture of her smiling. and I think the picture of Zach cleaning is too funny! Have a good week. I have my level 2 ultrasound tomorrow. I am so excited. Plus I am starting to feel him move!!!