Sunday, January 4, 2009

a few of the many firsts

With Tegan growing older and bigger each and everyday we have started to experience a few of Tegan's many firsts. She rolled over the other night for the first time!! At only 6 weeks 1 day old I watched my little girl get on her side and fall to her belly, I was so excited that I had tears in my eyes. She had her first new years, which we slept through. Last night Tegan had her first play date; her and little Owen layed on the floor staring at each other smiling. It was too cute!! She may have just found her first boyfriend haha. This morning we took Tegan to church for the first time. She slept through singing and made a nice big poop for me haha. I took her to the bathroom and changed what was almost her first big blow out. She was starving to death so I sat in the nursing room and fed her through all of preaching. Wide awake after her feeding I took her back out to show her off..everyone thought she was a doll! I love her so much!! here are many new pics of my little cuppy cake.









No comments: