Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tegan's first big event

Yesterday Tegan had her first big event to attend. After the snow storm we made the long drive to Chicago for Zach's brothers engagement party. What normally took 2 hours took close to 3 but we made it there safe and sound. We had an awesome time and Tegan was such a good girl! Half way through the party we changed her into comfy clothes but she went in her little dress. Everyone thought she looked like a little doll lol. We played silly little games, ate some yummy indian food and danced a bit. We got home at midnight and passed out!! I haven't stayed up that late since I had Tegan!

Thankfully I didn't leak through my clothes although I did get puked on haha. The breast issue is a lot better. I dont get engorged or sore anymore. There for a while I thought my boobs were going to burst. Tegan gets both breast and bottle now and both breast milk and formula, she doesn't at all seem to care what she gets as long as she gets food(just like her daddy). I am only breast feeding her in the morning when she wakes up and through the night, otherwise she gets bottle fed. All is going well!!! Here are some pics from last night.






4 comments:

The Wendorff's said...

Tegan looked really cute in her dress. What a big girl!

My Beautiful Life said...

Tegan is getting so big and beautiful everytime I see her pictures! You look good too....you lost the weight so fast, good job.

Evyn said...

Im glad the feeding is going better! She looks so cute in her dress and you look great! Hope you had fun. You are brave too...Amelia is over 4 months old and we havn't taken her on any "big" trips yet...Im wondering how she will do the first time she has to be in her car seat for a long time.

April and Jeff said...

You both look beautiful!!!