Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tegan and her new friend Utter


While looking through my many parenting/baby magazines I can't help but look at all the new products and brands that they feature. I am a huge fan of all things that look vintage or retro, patch-worked or just plain different. Things that are so ugly that you can't help but think they are cute..Utter being one that falls under the so ugly she's cute category!! Utter came into our home as a happy mothers impulse buy..who knew that reading a magazine could turn into shopping so quickly?? Well the other day while reading my "baby talk" magazine I came across the cutest most unique little cow I have ever seen. I hunted online until I found the little gal they call "milkos" and ordered her for Tegan. It took some effort because she was sold out on so many websites and before settling for another one of deglingos friends (which are all uniquely adorable) I continued to hunt until I found milkos the cow. She ever so soft and perfect for little hands to cuddle with. Tegan loves her new friend who we renamed Utter. Here are some pictures of Tegan and Utter along with a few other photos that have been taken over the past few days.

Playing on her playmat


Asleep on Grandpa Kevin after a hard day at the Dr


Tegan and her new friend Utter!!



Tegan Eating Utter's nose haha


taking a little nap with Utter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuteness! Love it! She still looks so teeny weeny! Cute pics

The Wendorff's said...

Hey Kristy,
I havent been on for awhile because we are house hunting in Virginia. I loved catching up on all your posts and seeing all the new pictures too! Payson moves like crazy now....it puts my mind at ease. Take Care!

April and Jeff said...

She is TOO stinkin' CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

dont forget to update on here ! I don't have 360 anymore :)