Monday, June 9, 2008

14 1/2 wk us and ob apt update.

Hello everyone! I hope you all haven't missed me too much ;) Sorry I didnt' get on and post a blog right after my OB apt on friday but it has been so nuts and tiring. I had a horrid headache friday so all I did was lay around my mils house. Saturday we had a grad party to go to at my mother in laws sisters house, the guys took a break from the floors and came with us. I am still living with my two cats and dog at Zach's parents house. The floors look wonderful, lol zach made me a little video to bring home to show me. They are almost done, there is only 1/3 of the living room left then we have to wait for it to dry and cure and then I can move back home!!!!!! This weekend has been such a horrid week as far as weather goes, every single day we have had bad storms, trees are down every where, everything is getting hit by lightning and things are flooding. I am so tired of this horrid weather, Im ready for fall already!


So onto my ob apt. I had gained a pound since my previous appointment (yay) I was so excited to see that because my eating is back to crap, the headaches make my tummy turn so of corse I dont feel hungry. I have given in and taken tylonal, I know it is said to be safe but I really rather not take anything..it just makes me nervous. The US tech was snotty and didn't want to look to see what we were having :( sort of made me sad but I have a beautiful healthy baby and that is all that matters. I will find out soon enough. Sweet Tart was moving his/her little mouth like crazy lol it was soo adorable!!! The heart beat was at 157...I always love seeing that little flutter :) The baby has big long legs and is now weighing a while 3 oz!! After the ultra sound I saw my dr, they went over my lab results and checked my blood preasure. My BP was at 102/60 and all my labs turned out well. Everything is going great! I go back in three weeks for a regular OB apt and for more labs. Then Im assuming 3 weeks after that will be my us because I will be 20 weeks by then! I can't believe I will be 15 weeks tomorrow!

Here are 2 of my ultra sound pics, I am not at home with my scanner so I had to take a pic of my pics so they aren't great but they are better than nothing.

No comments: