Thursday, June 5, 2008

I just feel like crying!

I feel like laying in bed and crying, except only I can't get to my bed!!! As you know we are refinishing our hardwood floors..we knew it would be hard work and stressful but goodness! So far the baby's room and halway are sanded and stained...the floors are still tacky and it has been over 42 hours and they were supposed to have dried in 8! We are in 80 degree weather with 90% humidity and freaking rain which is dragging the project out and making it sucky!!!! We knew it would be hard work, we knew it was going to take alot of time...be we know it will look beautiful and be so worth it when it is done. The past two nights I have slept in the basement and made the basement my home, clearly I couldn't be upstairs while they were staining, and I couldn't get to my room if I tried. Tonight my father in law is comming over after work and will be here working on the poly coat on the hall and baby room and working on some sanding in the living room. Zach works 12 hour night shift (on two days off two days) so tonight zach will be working. I have to go stay with my mother in law at her house with my two cats and my dog. I can't be here when they are doing the poly. I feel horrible about the entire situation...like I am going to be in the way or be a hassle. I feel bad taking my cats to her house for her to scoop their box, but clearly I can't do it. I wont have my food or the comfort of being home..even though the basement sucks at least I am home. So today I am trying to do laundry to be able to have some clothes to take over for my 3-5 day stay at my mils house. When I put the clothes in the dryer the drum wouldn't spin! My poor exhusted hubby got up and helped me...I took all the clothes out and he looked at it and the damn thing started working..he got out of bed (or off the futon I should say) to look at a dryer that is trying to make a liar out of me but he heard it and knew something was wrong. thankfully it is working now. I was crying! Zach's work car has a flat tire..the stem is leaking ugh! So now we only have one car and my house and my inlaws house is about 15 minutes away from each other. Zach is planning on getting home from work tomorrow at 7 and getting straight to work on the floors..makes me feel so bad, he needs some sleep!!! We have my ultra sound tomorrow, thank goodness something to brighten up my week!!! I keep reminding myself of sweet tart and that we are doing all this to the house to have everything perfect for the arrival, so we wont have to worry about doing things to the house once the baby gets here. I know it will all be worth it, and the house is going to look so beautiful when it is all the way done. I just can't wait for it to be all the way done!! Right now everything from my living room is either on the front porch, in the kitchen or in the bedroom, there is nothing left on the walls or anything. If you know me I am one of those crazy anal freaks that has to have everything in its place..so clearly this is killing me! After my floors are all done and beautiful Zach is going to paint the trim burgandy, and we are getting a new big 8ftx11ft area rug and changing our decor in the living room to primitive. I have to make all new curtains for the 6 windows we have in here lol...I can't wait to see it all done, it will look so amazing!!! I really cant wait to see baby toys and such rolling around the living room too!!!! ahhh..this blog started off a total bitch/whine blog and now I am all smiling daydreaming of my sweet tart being home!! this baby makes me so happy, when my day feels horrible all I have to do is look at my belly and everything seems better again :) maybe just MAYBE we will find out what we are having tomorrow, oh I would be sooooo excited!! keep your fingers crossed that I get an ultra sound tech that is willing to look and that the baby is willing to show!

2 comments:

Jamie Lea B said...

OK sweetie breath in the good................now out the bad.What you are experiencing is the wonderful pregnancy hormone days.Really its ok everything is gonna be just fine.Your dryer is not out to get you lol and Zach loves you to peices and will do anything for you and your family including loosing a few hours sleep to redo some fllors and I am sure you will have a pleasant stay at your mil.

Now I would love to tell you after you have the baby these days will be gone forever lol.I wish I could say that but sorry sweetie your gonna be a mommy so from now on you have mommy brain and mommy heart lol.So its ok cry all day if ya wanna then break out into laughter all the moms in the world understand and the dads well they will just be scared for the next few years till they figure it out ya know men they are slower then us lol.Hugs & Kisses the original Mommy Dearest lol

wee1s said...

Awwwww hunny it'dd all get done sooner or later:) And just think when it is done it'll look GREAT:) I'm sure u and ur mil will have a great time while ur over there:) It seems like ya'll get along pretty good:) AND ur giving them their grandchild:) They would go to the end of the world to make u as comfortable and happy as possible right now:) And YES i totally understand how alls it takes is one little glance at ur belly to make everything all better and 100% worth it:) Just wait till sweet tart is actually here!!!! even on the WORST of days or times alls it takes is one little look or smile or hug from sweet tart and ur world will be 100% content again and complete:) Luvv ya hun hope the hormones settle down a bit pretty quick and u can get back to normal lol. luvv ya hun tc.