Tuesday, June 10, 2008

15 weeks


Im 15 weeks pregnant today!!! It is crazy to think that in 25 weeks I will be holding my miracle in my arms!!! I am almost half way there!!! yay! I am doing well. Im gaining weight right on track now, although eating is still hard. I have good days where I can eat and then I have days that every time I eat I feel like Im going to throw up. I am feeling my body stretch out now, and my boobs are growing even more lol. I went from a small 34 b to a full 36c! My boobs are full of stretch marks, FULL but those are my mommy marks :) My belly is still nice and clear of stretch marks (for now). I feel the baby move nearly once a day now, just teeny little flutters. I can't wait until then turn into full on kicks and flips :) I am so much in love with this little baby, all I can do is daydream about my delivery day and holding my baby in my arms! I can't wait to see my husband hold our little baby, I will just melt! He is going to make such a good daddy!!!!

No comments: