Friday, June 13, 2008

home at last

ahhhhhh there is just NO place like home!!!! After a week of me(sweet tart) and my three furbabies at my inlaws house..I am finally home at last. The floors look SO beautiful, it was well worth it but goodness Im glad it is done. Now all that is left is painting the trim in the living room and laying down the corner round..oh and I have to make new curtains for the 6 windows in the living room so they match the new primitive decor. Whenever our stimulis check gets in Im going to buy a new rug for the living room to complete the touch :) It is going to look so perfect! Today Zach and I did some shopping for our little Sweet Tart hehe we love buying things for the baby!!! We bought the dresser/changer today, 3 baskets to go on the hutch that goes with the dresser (the hutch was bought last year), we picked up a packet of onsies, a layette set, a changing pad for the changer and two toys!! you know they still sell those fischer price phones from when we were little..the ones that you pull and the eyes move!!! totally got sweet tart one of those!!! lol. oh and a bib that says " I love daddy" aw!!! We try to pick up something for sweet tart each paycheck to get things bought and out of the way so that it is less to have to buy later. Our next big purchase is our travel system. YES I know I have a baby shower comming ahead of me BUT I couldn't ever put a dresser or travel system on my list and expect it to be bought for me, those things aren't cheap by any means. Plus things like that I feel better with having now..I am a plan ahead kind of girl. I always have been and always will be, but in the end of things I never end up behind or falling short because I have been planning such things for years. I have had the baby crib since last feb lmao and heck I had my wedding dress before being engagged and I had everything bought for our house by the age of 17.

I will be sure to take pics of the floors once the trim gets painted..not sure when that will be yet but right now our pretty new floors are against ugly wood trim that doesn't match lmao so you will have to wait a bit :)

OMG and today is FRIDAY! which means tuesday is almost here which means I am going to be 16 weeks pregnant, 4 months! holy cow!!!! Goodness Im excited!!! We picked up fathers day cards today and I pulled off picking out a sweet card for zach with him with me, hehe now I know how my mom always bought xmas gifts for us when we were with her...Moms are good! haha

p.s. do people read my blogs anymore?? I have two blogs below this one with 0 comments, and one of them has pics of my adorable little sweet tart. Im sort of saddend. :(

4 comments:

Evyn said...

I am a plan ahead kind of girl too....one thing that has really helped us is pre-paying for diapers. Every time I go to wal-mart, I put $10-$20 (whatever we can afford that week) on a gift card, so I know we are putting money aside just for that!!

karkus said...

Nothing wrong with being a planer.Glad the floors look nice hope to see pics.And yes i read your blogs on here because im not on your 360.Sorry i dont comment but most of the time when i click to comment i get that dumb page can not be displayed but i do come and read atleast once a week.tc hun

Jessica Potter said...

I think buying a few things each pay check is such a smart idea. Otherwise- that last month gets pretty pricey. I do read your blog but the comment page hasnt been working that well.

Jamie Lea B said...

Im glad your home and all is well.You sound like your nesting big time lol.I cant wait to see pics of the redecorating.You look cute as a bug as usual lol.