Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the most amazing sound ever!

I awoke this morning to the door bell ringing, me in my bedhead and too small of a tank top went to the door to find that my doppler was here!!!! I was SOO excited! I sat right down and tried it out :) Zach loves it, he loves finding the heart beat and sitting there listening to it. We were playing with sweet tart..we would have the heartbeat and then talk to the baby and the baby would move lmao!!! For a minute we could hear both mine and the baby's heart beating together, it was the most amazing sound ever!!!! It nearly brought tears to my eyes :) It is so awesome hearing your babys beating heart but to hear your heart and your babys heart beating together is just breath taking. I had to record the sound with my camera to save it forever. I wanted to share it will you :) Sweet Tart is the one with the fast beat and you can hear mine (the slower beat) in the background. aww Im in love!!!! I hope you all find this as amazing as I do :)

5 comments:

Brie said...

isnt it the most awesome sound! Ill have to do lilahs now that its louder!! yay.. its awesome.. im glad zach is bonding too. oh and that slower"beat" that your hearing is your maternal blood flow. basially the blood flowing from your heart to sweetarts through the placenta and umbilical cord.. and its AMAZING too. but that fast beat is the best one to hear!

hey have you had any braxton hicks yet? i do.. they hurt too.

Jamie Lea B said...

KEWLNESS...............I love that sound.

Anonymous said...

Awww i miss all this,
Ita such an amazing feeling to hear it isnt it,
xx

Evyn said...

Awwww that is so sweet!!

Pretty soon you will know the sex!

Me said...

Darn it, my speakers don't work. But I KNOW the exact feeling that runs through your entire body when you hear that sound. It just can't be described. So lovely.