Wednesday, July 2, 2008

18 weeks!!!


wow!! So today I am 18 weeks with my little miracle!! It is amazing how fast the pregnancy is going :) 9 months sounds like eternity until you are pregnant then it seems to fly by so fast!! I am doing wonderful!!! Sweet Tarts movements are getting more and more noticable :) I can't help but look at my belly and smile. We listen to the heart beat every single morning before we get our of bed and every single night before we go to sleep..it is a wonderful way to ensure a wonderful day or a good nights sleep. I haven't thrown up in about 2 weeks now which is soo very wonderful, I finally have an appitite and can eat and thankfully I know the things that were making me throw up so I steer clear of them, chocolate being one of them! I can't seem to get enough of wheat puff cereal, somedays I will eat 3 bowls of it!

We are getting things all ready for the baby. Zach and I get so excited to buy things and get things ready for the baby :) Our dresser/changer came in last week so we got that all but together we just need to get the changing pad and cover along with a few other things to go on the hutch part of the combo unit. We finally got our stimulis check yesterday so we went and got the travel system!!! The original one I had picked out isn't avalible in stores and is now sold out everywhere online :( so I had to settle for my second choice. I love it! It is brown and turquoise with an adorable design and there are even polka dots on the headrest! It will be perfect for either a girl or a boy!

In 13 days we have our big ultra sound, hopefully sweet tart wont be so hyper so we can get a clear view of the goods lol. I can't wait to see if I am pregnant with my little Tegan or my Ezra!!!!





No comments: