Thursday, July 10, 2008

how you know you're having a little girl...



The above picture is my very first attempt at making a big bow headband for little miss Tegan. It is a brown and white polka dot bow on a pink band..it isn't perfect and I had NO idea what I was doing but it was made with love :)

The headband means alot to me because early on in my pregnancy I had a dream in which saw myself leaving the hospital holding my little girl who was wearing this headband..that is when I thought I was having a little girl, and sure enough I AM!!

How you know you are pregnant with a little girl.....

When you wake up at 4am to a screaming bladder and can't fall back to sleep because all you do is lay in bed and think of ribbon and bows! haha

Im going to need a nap today!

3 comments:

April and Jeff said...

Very Cute!! There is also a company where I got all the girls' hairbows at called, www.bloomingbows.com They offer free shipping too! I have always received a high quality bow from them. Fun times begin!

Me said...

HEY!! I was thinking about when I had Olivia and what my favorite kind of headband was and I thought I would share. Its basically this headband (not necisarily the flower but its cute too) but the headband is pantyhose its sooo soft, doesn't leave a mark and I love how thick it is! Anyway, here's an example and I'm sure you can find tons more too.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_galley_11&listing_id=12971428

Evyn said...

Congrats!!! Im so happy you are having a girl...I think the mother daughter relationship is very special.