Wednesday, July 16, 2008

20 weeks!

I can't believe I am 20 weeks, I am half way done with the pregnancy and with each day I become closer and closer to holding my sweet Tegan Marie! I can't wait to give birth to her and hear that first cry and look into her beautiful little eyes. It is crazy that I am 5 months pregnant and now into my 6th month!!! Tegan is such an active little thing, I feel her moving all the time!! She is really crazy at night when daddy calls us at 11. The other night when Zach and I were laying in bed Tegan was kicking up a storm so I had Zach hold my belly to see if he would be able to feel her move..a few seconds later she kicked really hard haha Zach was all excited and all smiles! lol it made his day. I am doing wonderful and finally not having issues gaining weight, I am now up 8 pounds since my pre pregnancy weight and my belly is getting bigger and bigger. I have my regular 20 week ob apt and ultra sound this friday, Im so excited to see my little girl again :) I will have more pictures to share then too!!!

Here is my 20 week belly shot that was taken yesterday.

1 comment:

Evyn said...

You look great!! Just wait until you get to be 31 weeks like me...the kicks are no longer cute and sweet! She kicks with power and its really uncomfy sometimes!