Wednesday, July 30, 2008

22 weeks

I am 22 weeks one day pregnant!!! Im looking rather round! Tegan is so so active, my little sister got to feel her the other night hehe auntie Jessica was so proud to feel her little Tegan! Sleeping at night is starting to get harder and harder thanks to the little one :) Tegan is still laying sideways so it makes things a bit uncomfy at times. I tend to cuddle up on my left side with my body pillow but there have been a few nights that I have tried and I feel a little lump..I look all over and there is nothing in the bed, I try to lay on my left side again and the lump is there..hahah it is Tegans big head lmao! She did that again this morning and I just layed in bed and laughed. I am doing well, I have been having horrible charlie horses in the middle of the night! I tend to sleep with my legs bent and up towards my body, so when I stretch my legs out straight and the blood gets flowing holy leg cramps! Eating is getting easier and easier(even though I was puking my brains out last night), I am always starving to death it seems. Everything is going well! Only 17 more days until my baby shower, Im soooo excited!!!!

3 comments:

Evyn said...

lovely tummmy! I cant wait to read about your shower. Mine is tomorrow and Im so excited!

Brie said...

Yay you look beautiful!! and isnt it awesome feeling her move!! woo hooo!! and ouch sorry about Zachs hand.. jeesh.. you two!!

April and Jeff said...

Awwww! Sounds like your going to have a little dancer on your hands or perhaps sports. Ok-gotta love the belly/panty shot that says, Hush little baby...tooooo
cute!