Thursday, July 24, 2008

21 weeks

Today I am 21 weeks 2 days pregnant! Im sorry I didn't post my belly shot on tuesday..many of you made it known that I did lmao. I am doing wonderful! I am to the point in my pregnancy that I am ALWAYS starving, I actually cried my eyes out the other night after dinner because I was still hungry and nothing sounded good and I ate all the green beans. I am gaining weight right on track, Im up a whole 10 pounds!! It is so wierd to know that I have gained ten pounds, thankfully I am only gaining it my belly and boobs..the rest of my body looks just as it did before pregnancy. I had my OB apt today, everything went well my blood pressure was 110/60. Dr B felt so horrible about the ultra sound issue last week that he brought in the little portable one for us so we could see our little girl :) I really love my ob! Tegan was kicking me soo hard today too lmao! She is still laying sideways in my belly which is why her kicks are always on my right side. She has developed definate patterns that I notice. She is always active around 7-8am (when daddy comes home) then around 2-4pm it is her crazy time where she does her little workouts lmao then around dinner she is back to bouncing then at 11pm she is kicking mommy again (I think she gets excited for bedtime stories hehe) I have my next appointment on the 25th of August!!!

Here are my belly shots that some of you have been dying for lol. My belly button is starting to pop out! The entire top portion of my belly button is now out..only a matter of time and it just may be all out :) oh and notice the small purple stretch marks on my side towards my back..I knew they would find my belly..after all my boobs can't take them all.

No comments: