Monday, July 7, 2008

yay!

Today I got a phone call from the high risk ob office at the hospital, I have an appointment with them this wednesday at 3!!!! The day after tomorrow I have my big ultra sound!!!! The day after tomorrow I will know if I am pregnant with my little Tegan Marie or My Ezra Mykel!!!!!! Oh yay!!!! I am sooo soo excited! I can't wait for wednesday to get here!!! They are going to do a fetal scan so I get to see every inch of my little miracle :) I was once again offered an appointment with genetics and once again turned it down. I don't care if my sweet tart has ds or not..I wish they would get that through their heads.

WOOHOOO for wednesday!!

I have already had a talk with sweet tart :) I told sweet tart that if it is a girl she has mommys permision this one time to show of her privates..and well if it is a wright boy he wont be able to hide his lmao!

ok here for the fun!!!!! Gotta love the old wives tales!!!!

According to the heart beat myths: girl

the chinese calendar: girl

cravings: boy

wedding ring test: boy

oh I can't wait to find out what Im having!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Lea B said...

Goodluck with the BIG US..My gut feeling is a girl but Im gonna say boy lol.Im sure everything is gonna be just fine.

Brie said...

Yay good luck.. Im so jealous you will find out.. I know I get to next week .. but still..hehe.. I cant wait for you. Im thinking Girl too!

Evyn said...

Man....my first instinct was girl...but then I thought boy and that seems right! I can't wait to hear!!