Wednesday, July 9, 2008

home from the big us! sweet tart wasnt shy at all!!!

After a HORRIBLE night of heartburn and vommiting I awoke this morning all excited for my big ultra sound!! I always get so very excited to see my little miracle!!! My mommy called of work to go with Zach and I so she could see the baby, I am taking Zach's parents with us for my regular 20 week ultra sound next week.

Sweet Tart wasn't at all shy to show the goods. As soon as the tech touched my belly SHE flashed us!!! I am pregnant with a beautiful little GIRL!!! My sweet Tegan Marie!!!! She is as healthy as can be, she has all four chambers in her heart, both kidney's, all 10 fingers and toes, all her limbs measured right where they should..she is just beautiful!!!! Her heartbeat was at 149, and she now weighs 9 oz!! She was such a good little girl, everytime the ultra sound tech wanted to look at a certain body part she would move and show it lol..I was so proud of her! We left the dr's office all smiles and went to old navy to buy her first little girl outfits. Daddy went crazy and fell in love with all the girl clothes lol he picked out about 5 outfits. We then went to eat my 2 cheeseburgar meal at mc donalds lmao! After that we went to target to update our registry and we bought some headbands and a pink and white stripped changing pad cover! Im going to start making big bows today :) Im so in love! I can't wait to get her room all nice and pretty and girlified ;)

here is my 19 week belly shot!

A View of the vajayjay hehe

my little princess :)


5 comments:

Brie said...

Yay.. I knew it!! woo hoooooo.. im so excited for mine next weeek now.. OOOOOhhhhh Im so excited and you better show us some bows

Jessica Potter said...

That is so great! I am so excited for you! So happy everything went well!

Patty said...

Yay!! Welcome to the girl wave!!

Anonymous said...

Aww congratulations to you and your hubby,
Your bump is beautifull,
Wont be long now till you get to meet Tegan :)
All my love
xx

April and Jeff said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to have so much fun shopping and making things for your little precious girl. I'm so happy for you and I am glad she is healthy!