Monday, July 14, 2008

busy busy busy...

Ever since I found out I was having a little girl I have been super busy making things for her room and such. I have been making bows for her little head, dolls, blocks, bookends, I covered some books in fabric for decor and the list goes on and on. I was trying to find things to put on Tegan's shelf and couldn't find anything in store or online so I came up with some ideas and made everything myself, and I am pleased. I will be able to tell Tegan that mommy made everything just for her, home made things seem to have more character and they always mean more. I have never made a doll before so dont laugh too hard, she is cute and ugly and scary all in one, but I sure tried haha. Here are pics of everything I have made so far...I will share everything I make along the way too...

The dolly I made



blocks zach cut and I painted



books I covered, pot I painted pink and bookend I made and painted



frames and pictures zach and I painted



The most recent bows I made



2 comments:

Evyn said...

Everything is so cute!! I cross stitched a bunch of stuff for my little ones room. Alphabets and things like that.

April and Jeff said...

This little lady is set for hair bows. The look awesome too! I wish I had the patience and talent for doing such creative things!