Monday, June 23, 2008

17 week ob apt!

17 week OB apt!


I had my 17 week appointment today. It was the usual ob apt, urine test, weight, bp, and fetal heartbeat check. Everything went well. My blood pressure was at 114/56 and my weight is slowly going up. They tried getting sweet tarts heart beat using the doppler, we heard two beats and kept losing it so we couldn't get a reading lmao so the Dr got out the small little portable ultra sound machine to get a reading and still couldn't. The heart was beating nice and strong but the baby was moving all over lmao sweet tart wouldn't stay still long enough to get a nice reading. Dr B wanted me to come back in two weeks for my AFP quad screening done and then come back the following week for my 20 week ultra sound. I asked if we could just do the blood work and the us at 19 weeks when I go in for the quad screen..he told me no that the ultra sound has to be done at 20 weeks (whatever) so they let me do the blood work when I was in there today. I live an hour and fifteen minutes from the Ob's office and it is plain nuts to drive there for blood work one week and drive there the next week. So my BIG ultra sound is scheduled for 2:30 on July 14th, it is then that we will find out what we are having!!!!! 3 weeks from today and counting!!!!!! holy cow in three weeks I will be half way through the pregnancy, wow!

I am doing well, having crazy round ligament pains. I am starting to feel the baby more and more :) I will take and post my 17 week pictures tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Tru said...

Well I already commented to you in pm yesturday so I am just gonna say, WHERE ARE THE PICS GIRL?!?!

Love ya lotsa my number 1!

Patty said...

Yay 17wks, it goes by super fast now, so enjoy every minute! I totally feel your pain on the long drive. mine is just about that far, just wait until you have to go every week- you will feel like you live at that office! Do you have to drive that far for your hosp too??

April and Jeff said...

Sounds like everything is going great!