Wednesday, June 18, 2008

16 weeks!




Sorry I am a day behind in my weekly update but yesterday Zach and I went to see kung-foo panda and then we came home and grilled out together. It was so beautiful here yesterday we had to set outside! Zach even took some 16 week pics outside to put in our pregnancy scrapbook.


So wow, 16 weeks! I am 4 months pregnant now and only 4 weeks shy of being half way through!!!!! I am feeling Sweet Tart more and more, right now the little flutters make me giggle! I find it so cute!!! I can't wait to feel full on kicks! I am doing well. I still have my days full of nausea and vommit, today being one of them. I am still only up 4 1/2 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight, I swear those 4 pounds are in my boobs alone lmao!!! My belly is getting rounder and rounder, I am starting to get little white stretch marks too..bring on the mommy marks! I will take them with pride!!! I have my next ob apt on monday at 2, I am having blood work done and the normal check up...at that appointment I will then find out when my next ultra sound is. I can't wait for my next ultra sound! I can't wait to find out what Im having!!!!!!! I hope I get to find out before my baby shower invites get sent out..my shower will be August 16th, oh I can't wait!!!!

4 comments:

Jamie Lea B said...

As I sit here with beads of swet rolling off my head from a hour workout lol I read your comment and think OMG that gurl is just to sweet.Just a lil secret tho between friends...in those pics I was holding in my tummy lol I am almost as big as you but dont have the glow you have lol.The weather has been nice here too kids say its to hot but I love it.I even been laying out trying to be less white lol.You look great as usual and I love the new pics.
Oh and the hubby is planning a trip for us during the 4th fingers crossed maybe we will be up your way.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs and seeing how well your getting on,
I remember how i was excited as you when i finally got pregnant,
Its such a lovely feeling isnt it,
Im also sooooo HAPPY for you and your hubby,
Your gonna make great parents!!
Nearly half way already :O i cant belive how fast its gone!
Cant wait to see piccys of your little miricle :)
Nicola x x x x x

Brie said...

beautiful as always! look at that belly!

I keep seeing your necklace and cant wait for mine to get here.. I had to order it from cananda.. so hopefully soon!

April and Jeff said...

Awesome! Pretty soon you will (hopefully) know if you are having a boy or a girl! Can't believe its already been 16 weeks. I'm so proud of you! You are going to make such a great mother.