Tuesday, November 18, 2008

my last belly painting

In the excitment of the upcoming holiday Zach and I painted my belly one last time for christmas. We had a few ideas but I decided that I wanted a raindeer with my belly button being the red nose haha. I love getting my belly painted (other than the hour of sitting on the floor with my legs asleep and back hurting) Tegan always plays and kicks daddy while Zach is painting lol it is their bonding time. Enjoy the pictures :) I love having a painted belly..it helps cover the stretch marks haha, screw coco butter! I am proof that it doesn't work!! It is all in the genes, thanks mom!



2 comments:

Evyn said...

sooo cute! I know you are excited.

Btw--I got some stretch marks too, and I used coco butter every day! I think if you are going to get them, you will get them with or without coco butter! I can't wait to see your little one!! The first few weeks are hard, but there is nothing like it. Im enjoying Amelia soooo much now. She is such a little character.

April and Jeff said...

Your belly looks so gorgeous and cute all painted. What a cute idea to choose a reindeer. I'm so glad that you and Zach and a great team together. You are so lucky to have such an involved husband and father to be! Really just get as much rest and sleep as you can now. You will really need your stamina when Miss Tegan arrives. HUGS AND KISSES!