Monday, November 17, 2008

wow, what a thought.

So I sit here with my mind boggled thinking about how this time next monday I will be at the hospital awaiting the arrival of my Tegan Marie. It is crazy to think that in 7 days my pregnancy will be over and I will have my miracle in my arms. Seven days! I am so anxious, nervous, excited..hmm I dont even think there are words to explain how I feel. I can't wait to have her here with Zach and I, I can't wait to hold her and look into those beautiful innocent eyes and tell her how much I love her. This little girl is our everything and I am so ready to meet her. Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks pregnant, it is crazy to think that this is my last week with that giant head under my ribs! I have my nst tomorrow morning, hopefully I am doing well so I get to come home otherwise she may just be here tomorrow. I have been having a lot of contractions lately and if I am dialated at all they will take her. As much as I want her here now I know those few extra days in my womb make a big difference on those little lungs. We are beyond ready for her to get home. All of her things are clean and ready to go, her room is all done and awaiting her arrival, the house is decorated for the holiday everything is perfect. Of corse the nesting in me isn't happy because I can't get on my hands and knees and clean like a freak and it is killing me! My in laws are going to come over and help Zach clean everything on saturday so that everything is clean and perfect before we leave. Monday is coming up fast!!!!! Here are pictures of Tegan's room and the hat I made her while on bedrest, I've never made a hat before and I had no idea what I was doing lol so dont laugh too hard. Tomorrow I will post how the nst went, and we are painting my belly one last time tomorrow so be on the look out for pictures!

here is little miss Tegan's bedroom. Zach and I made and painted nearly everything in her room. the only things we bought were the crib and changing table, and the rocking chair was given to us.







here is the hat I made for her.

No comments: