Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ready for the Christmas Season!!!!


Today Zachary and put up our christmas tree and got the inside of the house ready for Christmas. I know to some we are beyond crazy for putting it up before thanksgiving rolls around, heck I may just be a little crazy. It only made sense to put it up now and get things ready early. I will be 36 weeks pregnant tomorrow which puts me closer and closer to D-Day. We have always put the tree up the day after thanksgiving, this year that isn't at all practical for us. If I need a c section I will still be recovering at that time, and if not I will be big and 4 days shy of my due date so it only made sense to do it now and get it out of the way. Not to mention all the christmas gifts were piled up in little miss Tegan's room which was driving me bonkers!!! I just love having the tree up, it makes it feel so much more like home in here :) I have always loved the holiday and the cheer and happiness that comes with it. Looking at the tree and our three stockings hung brought tears to mine and Zach's eyes. We stood in the living room gazing at the tree giggling and crying. This is the best year ever and it is only going to get better!!!! We took pictures of putting up the tree and such to share with you all..and so Tommi could live through me until her tree goes up haha. It sure was a chore putting the tree skirt on lmao I didn't think my belly was going to allow me to do it, but I got the job done!!!! Enjoy all the pics :)

fixing the branches




hanging ornaments




putting on the tree skirt haha




our pretty home decorated for the holidays




My belly and I on the couch at 35 weeks 6 days

No comments: