Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today I am 38 weeks!!! This is my last week pregnant with my little girl! Only 6 more days to go and she will be here :) My nst and ultra sound went well. My placenta still looks good and my fluid level is still awesome. Little miss Tegan is still breech, she is laying sideways in a V shape. Her head is under my right rib,her butt is down and her legs are up on the left side of my belly button. Tegan wouldn't show her face to us yet again lol, we got to see those cute little lips and nose..that seems to be all she wants to share with us for now. I have been having dreams that I am in the OR and the dr holds up my baby and says "it's a boy" and I lay there and cry wondering what I am going to do with a boy and nothing for him. So I asked if Tegan's legs were open and thankfully she was nice enough to show mommy and daddy that she is still a girl and that I dont have to worrie anymore. The nst went well, Tegan was sleeping so the nurse tried shaking my belly and I seriously could have punched her! I have a giant head under my ribs so shaking tegan means bashing that head into my ribs, I thought I was going to die! Not to mention Tegan sleeps like her daddy and slept right through it. So the nurse brings in this buzzer and puts it on my belly and nearly scared Tegan to death lol I thought she was going to jump through my belly! After that she was wide awake for the rest of the nst. She is still doing well and her heart is still beating strong and responding to her movements as it should be. I am doing great, bedrest seems to really be helping. I didn't have a single contraction while at the dr and I have had a total of two all day. We are getting ready for Tegan's big day, it will be here before we know it. I have a list of everything I want cleaned and taken care of before her birth and Zach is slowly marking it off for me. I dont know what I would do without him! He really is the best!!!! I feel horrible and worthless sitting here watching others do my cleaning but I have to remember that I am doing it for Tegan. Here are my 38 week belly shots, I look WAY bigger this week than I did last week..and I feel bigger too haha! Here is also a picture of tegan's girlie parts and the little bit of hair that she has on that big head of hers :) I can't wait to see her!!!!





1 comment:

The Wendorff's said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog. The words you write and pictures you post make me cry. I am 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow and so excited to see my belly get as big as yours. I love all the belly paintings too! Good luck with the baby.