Friday, November 14, 2008

NST

Sorry I didn't update as soon as I got home from my NST. I was soo tired! We hit BK on the way home so I could enjoy one of my last whoppers and then we came home and I took a nice 2 hour nap. The nst and ultra sound went well. My fluid level is outstanding and my placenta seems to still be doing its job. No new pictures today, Tegan didn't want to show us anything! We did get to see the top of her head and her hair, and lets just say she will be coming out just like her daddy did...hardly any hair!!! lol she wont be born with the dark head full of hair that I was born with that is for sure! She is still breech, the ultra sound tech said that there isn't much room in there for her at all anymore. My Urine was wonderful like always and my blood pressure was 96/54 which is the lowest it has been in my entire pregnancy! Tegan's heart is still responding to her movements as it should be and she is still nice and healthy and not in any distress :) I only had two contractions while hooked up, bed rest is helping slow them down alot. I go back on tuesday and friday for my last two nst's then the following monday tegan will be here! only 10 more days to go..actually 9 1/2 now :)

No comments: